Professional planning, management and support for all the phases of your building project. Ian McGaw has over 30 years experience in private practice, working on schemes throughout the UK and Ireland. This has given him a wealth of knowledge in every aspect of design, construction and energy efficiency.
The range of building projects which have been sucessfully completed include, private housing, housing developments, factories, bars, food processing plants, doctors' surgeries, schools, warehousing, shops, retail centres, listed buildings and conservation schemes.
IAN McGAW ARCHITECT can provide the following professional services:-
1. Building Schemes.
- Feasibility studies.
- Customised design and planning.
- Organise ground and site survey.
- Preparing and submitting planning application.
- Preparation of working drawings.
- Organise other consultants which may be required for specific schemes.
- Organise energy efficiency calculations.
- Prepare building control submissions.
- Prepare specifications.
- Undertake tendering process so that you obtain the most competitive prices for your building.
- Administer a recognised form of building contract during the construction period.
- Undertake site inspections throughout the construction period.
- Certify the construction work, if require, for mortgage purposes.
2. Other Services provided by IAN McGAW ARCHITECT
- Grant aided schemes.
- Conservation and Listed Building Advise.
- Preparation of deed maps.
- Advice on boundary conditions.
- Expert witness services.
- Survey of existing buildings and sites.
- Health and Safety advise.
- Preparation of Universal Accessibility Audits.
- Advice on renewable energy and sustainable design in buildings.
- Site selection consultancy.
- Advice on appropriate and economical construction methods.
- Planning legislation consultancy.
- Condition reports on existing buildings.
If you would like to discuss your particular project with us:-
Call IAN McGAW ARCHITECT on 028 4066 9921 or 07860 619 506